Tis the season.
Summers are best spent outdoors, so you might as well sell your place and replace your bed with Mountain Equipment's Glacier 450 Sleeping Bag. Barely exceeding two pounds, this lightweight bag boasts 700-fill down insulation for a light and lofty feel that packs small for faraway backpacking destinations. Mountain Equipment also designed the Glacier with a water-resistant Drilite Loft II shell, watertight box-wall baffles, and magnetic Lode Lock closures to batten down the hatches when the summer rains come.
- A toasty bag for year-round backpacking trips
- Drilite Loft II shell is durable and water-resistant
- 700-fill duck down is warm and compressible
- Lode Lock closure seals in heat for efficient insulation
- Full-length zipper lets you ventilate if you need
- Lightweight design is perfect for multi-days
- Storage and stuff sack included
- Item #MEQ008N