As light as it is warm.
It's really nice to save space and weight in your backpack, especially when your trip is longer, farther, and colder. With 800+ fill down insulation—one of the highest fill ratings available—Mountain Equipment's Firefly Sleeping Bag is surprisingly warm for how little it weighs. It also has a phenomenal compression for a small stuff size. Mountain Equipment wrapped the down up with tear-resistant, downproof, and breathable Plasma fabric.
- Ultralight sleeping bag for three-season backpacking
- 800+ fill goose down insulation for light and lofty warmth
- Weight-savings alpine mummy fit for thermal efficiency
- Tear-resistant, downproof, breathable Plasma shell and lining
- Shaped hood and footbox for ergonomic comfort
- Gemini draft tubes cover full-length zipper and collar
- Item #MEQ006A