Thanks to its climbing-specific construction and articulated arms, the Mountain Equipment Men's Echo Hooded Jacket offers rest-assured performance as you navigate chossy gneiss and glorious granite slabs alike. The Echo features a double-weave softshell fabric called Exolite, which assures ample protection in the face of grabby rock, yet remains breathable and stretchy for unencumbered comfort and dexterity. An elastic-bound hood seals out gusty winds, while the adjustable drawcord hem provides a tailored, personalized fit. The two zippered hand pockets offer necessary respite for chilly digits when you need it.
- A technical softshell built for climbing
- Minimalist design won't get in the way of your ascent
- Stretchy softshell fabric is durable and breathable
- Zippered hand pockets keep necessities secure
- Drawcord hem offers a personalized fit
- Item #MEQ005Z