Why We Like The Mountain Equipment Earthrise Hooded Down Jacket
The Mountain Equipment Earthrise Hooded Down Jacket offers high-performance warmth and comfort with a thoughtful approach towards sustainable materials. The warm, lofty 700-fill down is repurposed from bedding and other goods that otherwise would find their way to a landfill. The recycled nylon is tough and durable to stand up to rough and tumble outdoor adventures while still feeling soft and light for all-day comfort. The hood is fully insulated to keep our ears cozy, and it's easily adjusted to secure a tight, comfortable fit.
- Sustainably made jacket for eco-conscious adventurers
- 700-fill down traps heat close to our body on cold days
- Nylon fabric is light and durable for rugged alpine missions
- DWR treatment sheds light rain and snow to keep down lofty
- Fully adjustable hood is packed with down for total warmth
- Four total pockets give us options for stowing our gear
- Jacket packs down into its own pocket for compact storage
- Recycled nylon and down help reduce waste in landfills
- Item #MEQD0BB
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled 20D nylon, PFC-free DWR treatment
- Down Cycle (100% recycled 700-fill down)
- Fill Weight
- [large] 155g
- Baffle Construction
- insulated, drawcord-adjustable
- 1 self-stowing zippered hand, 1 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 internal zippered
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, climbing, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help