Get Resort Ready With Our Top Picks—Shop Now
Sale Current price: $126.47 Original price: $229.95
Select a color:Black
Select a size:
Combin Softshell Pant
Mountain Equipment designed the Men's Combin Softshell Pant for big alpine days that begin with freezing starts at dawn, a warmer, sunnier summit, and an equally freezing evening back to camp. Its Exolite softshell fabric is ruggedly durable, and there's plenty of breathability and stretch for keeping active on the climb. Mountain Equipment styled the pant with a roomy mountain fit for extra layers, and the cuffs have a regular fit for a tapered looks that stays out of the way. The waist has a low profile to accommodate harnesses and backpacks comfortably, and there's an integrated belt in case you wan to remove the suspenders. The cuffs seal around mountaineering boots, and there are hooks for laces. Mountain Equipment reinforced the cuffs to protect against crampon edges.
- Technical softshell designed for rock and ice in the alpine
- Exolite softshell is stretchy, breathable, and wind-resistant
- Adjustable waist and adjustable, removable suspenders
- Reinforced cuffs protect against crampons
- Cohaesive cordlock and silicone grippers with lace hooks
- Item #MEQ00AC
- 88% nylon, 12% elastane
- mountain [ankles] regular
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- removable suspenders, integrated belt, double snap button
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.