No more excuses.
Don't let the reason that you didn't bring a jacket to the crag be because it's too big. With the Mountain Equipment Men's Arete Hooded Jacket, you can have the warmth of a puffy at your fingertips or just stuffed in a stuff sack and clipped to your harness. This durable and water-resistant jacket packs down into a one of the jackets hand pockets and can be carabined to your pack or your harness for easy access to dry warmth at any time of your climb. Stuffed with 700-fill down, the Arete has all the comfort of a puffy and is ready to take on great, new heights right by your side or on your back.
- A comfortable and reliable down puffy for staying warm while climbing
- 700-fill down is water-resistant and adds low-profile warmth
- Packs down into small stuff sack pocket with carabiner loops
- Durable Helium outer resists wear and tear
- Low-profile design offers sleek layering
- Item #MEQ0080