Most Talon Aero 1K Handlebar/Stem -Di2 Compatible
Select style & size:Select options
Designed to seamlessly integrate with Pinarello's F-series aero spacers, the Most Talon Aero 1K Handlebar/Stem provides cutting-edge integration of bar and stem with its 1K carbon fiber construction paired with FP AERO Bending for incredible handling. New for 2018, Most integrates a special cable routing for Shimano Di2 R9150, so you can use this integrated handlebar/stem with your electronic drivetrain.
The handlebar/stem's slippery aero profile cuts drag when you're pedaling at a brisk cadence and plunging downhill at higher speeds. The 80-millimeter reach offers great ergonomics on the hoods, as well as precise control over integrated shifters. 125-millimeters of drop ensures plenty of room to find an optimal riding position. Furthermore, the elongated upper section gives you a comfortable hand position on top of the bars.
- Advanced integration solution of bar and stem
- Integrates with Pinarello's F-series aero spacers
- FP AERO Bending for aerodynamics and handling
- 1k carbon for lightweight feel, precise handling
- Updated for 2018 with cable routing for Di2 R9150
- Item #MOS000C
- Q & A
Works as expected.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The handlebar looks great when paired with the Dogma F10. Would be in everyone’s best interest to get a proper bike fit before ordering this one piece handlebar solution.