Most iTalon Handlebar Mount
Select style & size:Select options
Avoid clunky head unit integration and preserve the clean lines of your Talon cockpit with Most's iTalon Handlebar Mount. Machined from lightweight and durable aluminum, this mount comes with interchangeable mount faces for Garmin or Polar units, and is compatible with separately sold mounts to keep your POV camera cleanly out front too. Riders running Di2 or EPS will appreciate the ability to directly mount control units under the iTalon for impeccably clean lines and uninterrupted aesthetics.
- An integrated out-front handlebar mount
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Compatible with Garmin or Polar head unit attachment
- Attach Di2 or EPS control units directly under the mount
- Pairs with integrated handlebar systems with 30mm fixing hole spacing
- Item #MOS0007
- Q & A
Great Mount of Aero/Integrated Handlebar
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Integrated Handlebars make adding accessories a bit challenging and Most iTalon helps solve the challenge pretty well. With 3 interchangeable adapters to fit your GPS unit (Garmin, Wahoo, Polar) and a mounting point for your GoPro or headlight underneath.
While on the higher end of the cost spectrum compared to K-Edge, it's well made and the adapters + GoPro mount are a nice addition. For those with a Canyon H31 Ergocockpit, the bolts supplied will not fit - you'll need to purchase additional bolts (M4x14mm or M4x16mm) will work.