Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Wing Pin Snowstick
Designed to bring the feel of surfing to the mountain, the Moss Snowstick Wing Pin Snowboard offers the closest feeling you'll get to catching a wave on snow. A huge rockered nose combined with a setback stance and tapered shape mean this thing floats like a dream in powder, while camber ensures it can carve groomers with the best of them.
Although the 175cm is much longer than its 154.5cm counterpart, it has a narrower waist and softer flex to make it surprisingly maneuverable. The result is a shortboard-like feeling in both sizes. You might have also noticed the unique binding insert configurations on this board. The standard setting offers a familiar feel anyone can enjoy. Setting B features a narrower stance that allows quick and responsive turns. The final setting offers a feel that's surfy, yet still torsionally responsive.
- Surf groomers and pow with equal confidence on this carving board
- Rockered tip, camber combo floats and holds an edge with ease
- Directional shape loves to hold an edge and go fast
- Medium-soft flex enables easy turn initiation and solid stability
- Multiple stance locations change the feel and performance
- Narrow waist and short effective edge create a nimble feel
- Sintered base glides across cat tracks and flat bottoms
- Item #MSZ000B