Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Treat the mountain like a giant wave.
Relatively unchanged since the 80s, the Moss Snowstick U4 Snowboard is a surf-inspired shape that floats effortlessly in deep snow and offers a nimble feel whether you're slashing powder or carving groomers. The "U" in the U4 name refers to the rockered nose, which features a convex shape that pushes snow out of the way for enhanced speed and float in fresh snow. Meanwhile, the stubby tail holds an aggressive edge on hardpack, but also allows loose, slashy turns in the soft stuff while helping to keep the nose afloat. The progressive sidecut helps you accelerate out of turns so you don't lose speed when slashing pow or arcing carves. So whether it's waist-deep pow, freshly groomed trails, or spring slush, you're sure to have a good time on the U4.
- Moss Snowstick's flagship board for shredding everything
- Convex rockered nose floats easily in deep snow
- Stubby diamond tail for loose, slashy feel
- Camber underfoot for edge hold and response
- Progressive sidecut for speed out of turns
- Item #MSZ0001