Select a size:
Make sweeping turns down wide-open faces and glide over bottomless powder on the Moss Snowstick Swallow Snowboard. Although this surfy shape was originally designed for floating in deep snow, it's been tweaked to allow you to carve up the entire mountain, no matter what the conditions. The 150cm and 158cm have longer, thinner tails for a softer, more playful ride. Choose the 150cm if you're a smaller rider, or go with the 158cm if you're average sized. The 162cm is primed for bigger riders or those who want a stiffer, more aggressive ride. If you're eyeing up steep lines in AK, then the 170cm is the big mountain gun for you.
- Surf the whole mountain from pow to groomers with confident control
- Medium flex makes for easy turn initiation and stability at speed
- Rocker camber mix provides powerful edge hold and reliable float
- Directional shape carves like a dream and can handle high speeds
- Swallow tail flexes for tighter turns and powerful edge control
- Set back stance enhances floaty feel and adds pivoty control
- Reliable sintered base glides across the flats with ease
- Item #MSZ000A
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.