Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Moose Knuckle's premium parka, the Font-Du-Lac Parka, is equipped with equal parts warmth and style for combating frigid urban winters. Made from high-quality durable and luxurious materials in a pursuit to protect against the Canadian cold, the parka is prepared for harsh weather. Its water-resistant face fabric delivers dry comfort when snow is falling and its down insulation offers lofty warmth when the temperatures drop. Comfortable rib knit cuffs seal in your body heat for added warmth and a removable hood with a real fur trim keep snowflakes off your face and up your style game. To elevate style even further, a 14k gold plated logo on the left sleeve showcases the luxurious side of the brand to help you stand out amongst the white wonderland of winter.
- Premium parka with equal parts style and warmth for urban winters
- Water-resistant face fabric delivers dry comfort in snow flurries
- High quality down fill provides warmth when the temperatures drop
- Comfortable rib knit cuffs seal out the elements on frigid mornings
- Removable hood has real fur trim providing premium style and warmth
- 14k gold plated logo on the left sleeve elevates the parka's style
- Mid-thigh length provides extended coverage from winter's chill
- Item #MKN0001