An ultra-lightweight three-season down bag for extended treks deep into the bush.
- Rated down to 30F, this bag is best suited for most spring through fall nights and mild-to-cool nights in the mountains
- 800-Fill down and Multi-Tube Construction with Flow Gate locks in your body heat for a toasty sleep without cold spots
- Tough Ballistic Airlight nylon outer shell withstands trail abuse and a long-lasting Polkatex DWR coating prevents moisture from seeping inside
- A draft tube inside the zipper and adjustable hood seal you off from cold air
- Super Spiral-Stretch System uses a biased cut fabric, elastic stitch, and gathers in the quilting so the bag stretches with your movements, keeps the down close to your skin, and eliminates dead airspace
- Auto-locking zipper doesn't move during the night and joins your bag with another MontBell bag; left and right zippers available (depending on inventory)
- Compression stuff sack packs the bag down to its 5.5 x 10.9in size (regular) and a storage sack helps you preserve the lofty down fibers
- Available for shipping only to US and Canadian addresses
- Item #MTB0191
- nylon (Ballistic Airtight, 12D), Polkatex DWR coating
- 800-fill down
- Max User Height
- (regular) 6 ft 0in, (long) 6 ft 6in
- Shoulder Circumference
- (regular) 75in, (long) 81in
- Storage Sack
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- [regular ] 5.5 x 10.9in, [long ] 5.9 x 11.7
- Claimed Weight
- (regular) 1 lb 5 oz, (long) 1 lb 8 oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help