A safe haven from the incoming weather.
- Pertex Shield Plus nylon fabric encourages natural ventilation without sacrificing water resistance
- Hook-and-loop tabs offer closure around calves to complete a seal against the weather
- Knee-length zippers allow the Minimus to be pulled on over footwear
- Articulated knees and tailored rear and thighs offer a comfortable and athletic fit that still accommodates additional layers
- Reflective trim at thighs enhances visibility
- Item #MNT0077
- Q & A
Much too short.
This pants would be FANTASTIC, if they were just long enough. I would love to keep these in my hydration pack for trail runs that might turn rainy / slushy but at 6ft tall with a 30 inch waist the size small only covers half way down my shins.
Because it is very thin the material breathes reasonably well and is extremely lightweight and packable. I'd personally prefer two hand pockets with mesh to aid in ventilation of one's crotch and I'd happily pay whatever extra cost is associated with adding two pockets.
I really hope Montane comes across this review, they could have one phenomenal product with just a few alterations.