Technical design isn't limited to fancy electronic cars or computer coding. In fact, the Montane Men's Hi-Q Luxe Pro Pull-On Jacket takes technical design and applies it directly to your layering system, putting its applicable nature directly in your hands. The Hi-Q is built for alpine pursuits, both of the planked and bipedal descent, ensuring adaptive performance that carries you all the way to your objective without blinking an eye—or crashing the computer, for that matter.
More specifically, the Hi-Q features a Pertex Quantum CS-10 upper that's not only highly abrasion-resistant but also extremely breathable to ensure that excess body heat is released passively and quickly. The PEAQ Down fabric lining offers a semblance of comfort when the conditions are anything but pleasant, while the DryActiv stretch panels promote a full range of motion and double as ventilation when you're working hard. Additionally, the the PrimaLoft Gold insulation offers steadfast warmth, even when wet, allowing you to wear the Hi-Q during inclement and sunny weather alike. And, not to mention, the hood can be worn both under and over your climbing helmet, or should the wind really start blowing (yet not require wearing the hood) you can secure it to the jacket's collar.
- A hybrid jacket built for alpine pursuits
- Pertex upper is abrasion-resistant and lightweight
- Stretch panels provide a full range of motion
- Synthetic insulation offers warmth even when wet
- Hood is helmet compatible and can be secured
- Half-zip construction provides easy temperature regulation
- Low-bulk cuffs feature thumbholes for your convenience
- Item #MNT002U