sale from $104.47 $208.9550% Off
Relayering is a thing of the past.
It seems your bones instantly freeze every time you take a break on the skintrack, and then you start sweating the moment you move your skis again. You wonder how people don't change in and out of layers at every break, and the key to their secret is in the Montane Men's Halogen Alpha Jacket. This hyperlight insulator uses air permeable Polartec Alpha insulation to breathe with you the moment you put the jacket on. Unlike most breathable insulators, air permeable insulation helps you stay drier by allowing moisture to quickly move through the jacket. The Halogen also features a windproof, durably water-resistant Pertex Microlight shell to shed all the snowflakes those brisk breezes keep blowing in your face.
- Performance-driven insulation for ski touring and alpine hiking
- Polartec Alpha insulation is air permeable for utmost breathability
- Pertex Microlight shell is windproof and durable water-resistant
- Hem drawcord with stretch-bound hood and cuffs for a snug fit
- Harness- and backpack-compatible pocket configuration
- Item #MNT002W
[shell] Pertex Microlight, DWR coating [lining] HyperVent
2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest
hiking & camping