Exploring cold mountains.
From chilly technical climbs to navigating glaciers with an ice axe in hand, the Montane Men's Fusion Alpha Jacket balances performance with warmth for passionate alpinists. The lightweight and tough face fabric is backed by Polartec Alpha insulation to keep your core warm, even when you're trekking in damp conditions. Stretch panels along the sides, across the back, and in the forearms wicks moisture and delivers enhanced mobility. With an articulated design, this jacket is easy to layer under a waterproof shell when rain or snow rolls in and keeps you moving comfortably from the beginning of your journey to the end.
- Performance-driven insulator designed for passionate alpinists
- Lightweight weather-resistant fabric at the core
- Power Grid paneling wicks moisture and enhances mobility
- Polartec Alpha insulation performs even when wet
- Helmet-compatible hood provides additional weather protection
- Stretch cuffs with thumbholes keep sleeves in place
- Articulated design offers full coverage when moving
- Item #MNT002V