Next time you cross country ski into that mountain yurt, bring along the Montane Men's Featherlite Down Micro Jacket for warmth and comfort. Crafted with a durable Pertex Quantum fabric and filled with water-resistant down insulation, this lightweight jacket fits easily into your pack and offers essential warmth when the temperatures start to dip below comfortably cool.
Additionally, the Peaq Down lining is highly breathable and fast drying to keep you feeling comfortable as you work your way up the skin track. The zippered handwarmer pockets sit high on the jacket, allowing you to access them even with your pack on. An internal security pocket fits your GPS so you won't have to worry about missing your turn in the dark. With a stand-up collar and adjustable hem, this jacket seals in heat to keep you warm until you reach the yurt and build up that fire.
- A packable, high performance jacket for the mountains
- Durable Pertex Quantum fabric is windproof and water-resistant
- Responsibly sourced down with hydrophobic finish offers warmth
- Peaq Down lining is highly breathable and fast drying
- High set zippered hand pockets for use with a pack or harness
- Internal zippered pocket safeguards GPS or phone
- Adjustable hem seals in warmth
- Item #MNT001Y
- Q & A
mens featherlite jacket
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 180lbs
runs small, a regular large did not fit, have to return for XL