Select style & size:Select options
Flies become classic for a reason.
- Dry fly rides high even in moving water
- Caddis design is versatile and easy-to-fish
- Elk-hair construction is realistic
- 12-pack is beginner-friendly
- Item #MLC0063
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These should be the building block of your fly box. This is the most common caddis fly, and many of the rivers in the west are primarily caddis rivers. I've found these float well with some gink applied.