Zephyr Lite 3/4-Sleeve Jersey
When you're heading up for lift laps on a toasty summer day, bring the Mons Royale Zephyr Lite 3/4 Sleeve Jersey along for the ride to keep the sun off your shoulders, without heat-trapping bulk. This feathery 3/4-sleeve offers coverage from the sun, with room for tossing on body armor, but keeps breathability a priority thanks to its merino wool construction that actively pulls moisture away from your body, and fights odor while drying quickly, so you can stay comfortable when the sun is scorching. While merino crushes the competition when it comes to breathability, there's no arguing that it isn't the toughest fabric on the market, so Mons Royale pairs it up with Tencel, known for its intense strength with feathery weight, elevating the abrasion and tear resistance of the merino, so you don't have to stress a branch snag.
- A jersey ready for lift-laps on summer's scorchers
- Merino wool actively pulls sweat away and dries
- Elevate strength with help from Tencel blend
- Raglan sleeves offer room for pads, and free movement
- Keep covered on the trail thanks to stepped hem
- Integrated sunglass wipe keeps your shades fresh
- Item #MNR006X
- Q & A
Cool and Comfy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was hesitant to wear wool riding at first. Nervous about durability and heat. After riding through mud, tight trees, and a couple falls, this jersey has held up remarkably. Kept me cool in the summer while protected from the sun and provided a little heat during fall riding.