Select a Size
Select a Color
Virage Bike Short
Mons Royale's home of New Zealand is known the world over for Merino wool. The Virage Bike Short combines the breathability and fast-drying nature of wool with synthetic fibers to enhance the durability of these shorts for all-mountain wear. Whether shredding lines in Rotarua or Moab, the Virage short's stretchy panels will allow you to move as you need for the perfect line through the trees or rocks. A zipper side pocket keeps your phone close at hand, while the relaxed cut layers easily over your favorite liner short and knee pads.
- Relaxed baggies built to fight odor and dry quickly
- Wool blend wicks moisture, but stays durable to abrasion
- Relaxed cut layers easily with liner shorts and knee pads
- Integrated belt dials in the fit
- Avoid irritation thanks to strategically placed seams
- Zippered side pocket and back pocket store phone and essentials close at hand
- Item #MNRB03X
- 79% nylon, 13% Merino wool, 8% spandex
- 1 side zippered, 1 rear
- integrated stretch belt
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 29, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 180 lbs
My go to bike short, fits well, not getting knee rub had with a longer short. Not washing them as often as other short as the merino blend does what it says it does.