Whether you're pushing your limits in the backcountry or enjoying a powder day at the resort, stay comfortable with the help of the Mons Royale Men's Temple Tech Top. Made from breathable merino wool, this baselayer helps drive away cold on the most bitter mid-winter days while wicking sweat for comfort during slushy spring sessions. Raglan sleeves offer enhanced mobility for those freeride days, and thumbloops keep your sleeves in place for easy layering. With classic styling and an odor-resistant nature, you'll be able to wear the Temple Tech Top to your traditional post-shred nacho feast without dashing to you car for a change of clothing.
- Technical baselayer for ideal for midwinter skiing and snowboarding
- Merino wool construction regulates temperature and manages moisture
- Mesh panels enhance breathability in key areas
- Raglan sleeves for full mobility
- Thumbloops prevent sleeves from riding up
- Item #MNR001Z
- Q & A
Favorite First Layer
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 163lbs
This thing is ridiculous., not only does it fit well it's super light weight with a mesh back, making it my go to touring piece or perfect piece to roll under my Yotei Powder hood on colder days.
Not only that, but its got some style to it so I just wear it day to day as a casual piece and roll it riding bikes.