Tarn Freeride Raglan 3/4-Sleeve Jersey
When you're focused on the perfect line, you need gear that allows you to move freely with the bike and the terrain. Mons Royale's Tarn Freeride Jersey uses their Merino Shift fabric and a relaxed cut to give you the breathability needed during high-output days at the bike park and freeriding, and the freedom of movement to lean into the berms. This raglan version offers more coverage than the short-sleeve for better protection from the sun and when you may go rubber-side up mid-ride. Merino Shift combines Merino wool and polyester for superior moisture-wicking and ventilation to keep you cool and comfortable all day.
- A technical jersey for riding park and trail
- Casual styling makes it easy to wear from ride to the bar
- Merino Shift fabric offers superior moisture-wicking and breathability
- Drop-tail for better coverage all ride
- Hidden sunglasses wipe keeps sunnies dust-free all day
- Item #MNRB03I
- Merino Shift (44% Merino wool, 44% polyester, 12% nylon)
- spring, summer, fall
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?