Surf the dirt.
Whether you're crushing jumps at the bike park or going on all-day slogs through the mountains, stay comfortable with the Mons Royale Men's Redwood 3/4 Raglan T-Shirt. This superior mountain biking jersey is a cut above the rest thanks to its merino wool construction. Merino wool is highly breathable for cool comfort, manages moisture, and resists odor buildup. Nylon and elastane bump up the abrasion-resistance and flexibility, ad a full merino mesh back offers airy comfort while you fly down the trail.
- Baseball tee-inspired tee for mountain biking
- Merino wool regulates temperature and manages moisture
- Nylon and elastane added for durability and stretch
- Merino mesh back panel boosts breathability
- Integrated sunglass wipe for cleaning lenses
- Drop tail offers added coverage when riding
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant
- Item #MNR0042
- Q & A
Let Me Tell You About This Jersey..
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
First thing you are going to notice right out of the box is this jerseys quality. It feels great, and looks even better! Mons Royal makes some great gear, so its no surprised that they killed it with this one. Im 6'2, 200lbs of love, and i went with the XL. I wanted the jersey to hand a little and have more of that classic baseball feel and look. Its fits great! It just loose enough not to look like a muscle hamster shirt, but also doesnt look like a box on me. The merino mesh back is great for keeping you cool and not letting you get a sweaty back. It also doesnt hold that post bike stink in it, which is great if you like to snag beers and food post shred at a restaurant. Pick it up and let it become your favorite!
Pictures are a little off
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Love the jersey fit and style. Only thing I am a little disappointed in is that the jersey that says surf the dirt looks redder in person and more orange online. Still keeping it and love the fit/feel.