Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Baselayer Tops we have in stock.View Similar Products
Olympus 3.0 Hooded Top
- Mons Royale's warmest baselayer built for skiing or mountaineering
- Merino wool offers thermal regulation and odor-resistance
- Merino also wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Strategically places meh panels enhance ventilation
- Scuba hood with dual zipper for comfy on-and-off
- Item #MNR004W
- Q & A
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 155lbs
For the colder days on the mountain this has become my first choice, layer it under your puffy and shell and you'll be as happy as a clam. The shirt is super comfy and the hood is nice to have when you're ski touring to keep your head warm. This shirt doesn't get smelly, it's actually kinda weird, I even asked people if I stank after wearing it for a couple days and they said no. AND I'M USUALLY A STINK GUY !