Olympus 3.0 Hooded Top
- Mons Royale's warmest baselayer built for skiing or mountaineering
- Merino wool offers thermal regulation and odor-resistance
- Merino also wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Strategically places meh panels enhance ventilation
- Scuba hood with dual zipper for comfy on-and-off
- Item #MNR004W
- Q & A
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 155lbs
For the colder days on the mountain this has become my first choice, layer it under your puffy and shell and you'll be as happy as a clam. The shirt is super comfy and the hood is nice to have when you're ski touring to keep your head warm. This shirt doesn't get smelly, it's actually kinda weird, I even asked people if I stank after wearing it for a couple days and they said no. AND I'M USUALLY A STINK GUY !