Select a Size
Select a Color
Momentum Liner Short
Although Mons Royale design the Momentum Liner Short to work specifically with their Momentum riding short, the extended ride-time comfort offered by the Liner makes it sought after for any set of all-mountain baggies. Capturing the benefits of merino wool, the Liner's soft and moisture-controlling characteristics make it well suited for year-round sessions as well as managing odors that can set and early retirement date for liners with weaker fabrics. For added durability and recoverability to your workouts, the Liner's merino wool receives a nylon filament core and a dash of elastane for shape retention.
Mons Royale inserts their TMF 90 density chamois into the Liner that extends yours expected ride comfort into the five-hours or even more time frame. And with its lightweight and breathable comfort, the Liner might become your favorite training short.
- Inner-short with a chamois for Mons Royale Momentum Bike Short
- Merino wool blend comforts and breathes for year-round riding
- Flatlock seams and bold signature style waistband
- Grip tape at leg hem holds liner in place
- TMF chamois sets up comfort for five or more hours of riding
- Item #MNRB03K
- 83% Merino wool, 13% nylon, 4% elastane
- TMF foam
- Chamois Thickness
- signature Mons Royale waistband
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 3, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 180 lbs
I am impressed! these are different from all my other liners and bike shorts. The initial fit of the chamois is a bit strange...it feels a bit bulky walking around pre ride. Wait until you start riding....the chamois disappears. By far the best chamois I've used, certainly right up there with the high end italian road brands.