Select a Size
Select a Color
Momentum Bike Short
Typically when we think of kitting up for enduro days, we don't think about merino wool. That's largely because it has a reputation of being a bit fragile, and despite its odor fighting and wicking properties, durability is key when we're getting rowdy on the trail, but designers at Mons Royale want to challenge that notion, and they do so with serious authority with the Momentum Bike Shorts for Women. These shorts offer you a blend of merino wool with polyester and elastane for long lasting durability, comfortable stretch, and that moisture-wicking, odor-fighting goodness we crave when things get a little intense through tight trees and tire-gobbling rock gardens. The Momentum shorts are built with a looser, enduro-specific fit that offer you enough room to move around on the bike, and toss on some body armor when you're pushing your limits.
- Relaxed baggies built to fight odor and dry quickly
- Wool blend wicks moisture, but stays durable to abrasion
- Pack on body armor on rowdy days thanks to enduro-specific fit
- Waist adjustment system pairs with belt loops for comfort
- Avoid irritation thanks to strategically placed seams
- Keep your goodies safe with hand pockets and zippered stash
- Item #MNR0071
- 56% polyester, 38% wool, 6% elastane
- 2 hand, 1 zippered hip
- adjustable hook-and-loop tabs, belt loops
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 30, 2020
What is the inseam length on these shorts?