Decade Tech Mid Hoodie
The Mons Royale Decade Tech Mid Hoodie works as a technical midlayer or as a standalone piece for days on the slopes. Its durable polyester outer with warm brushed merino interior construction keeps you comfortable whether you're in the park, playing in spring corn, or heading out for an après-ski dinner with friends. A DWR treatment repels light moisture in snow flurries and a relaxed hood with storm flaps keep the elements at bay when worn as a standalone. When layering, hidden thumbholes secure the sleeves under your shell and gloves so you can stay warm and comfortable as you seek out deep powder or tight tree runs.
- Technical Merino fleece jacket to layer or wear alone on the slopes
- Durable DWR ripstop panels repel light moisture in snow flurries
- Merino wool construction repels odors, wicks moisture for comfort
- Hidden thumbholes keep sleeves in place under gloves or mittens
- Relaxed hood with storm flaps keep the elements at bay in storms
- Media enabled pocket for jamming to favorite tunes on the slopes
- Item #MNR005O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'4"
I wear this jacket everyday. It's the best of both worlds, the kind of layer you put on for the warmth under a jacket but also the layer you put on to grab a drink with friends or travel. It's replaced a lot of hoodies in my closet! The thumb holes changed my life, super comfortable. Truly an everyday GEM!