Cornice Long-Sleeve Top
- High-performance Merino baselayer top for cold weather activities
- Merino wool construction naturally repels odor for fresh comfort
- Soft, breathable Merino wool wicks moisture on strenuous ascents
- Thumbholes secure sleeves for easy layering up on chilly mornings
- Drop tail design offers full coverage from the winter elements
- Item #MNR005C
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 180lbs
The Mons Bella Tech Hooded Top is my favorite this year, so I wanted to try a crew version from Mons...
Unfortunately I found the seems in the arms of this crew to be a problem for me. The seems in the arms (for the color blocking) don't allow the fabric to stretch as much, and I need the mobility both for mobility and having larger arms. Otherwise it's a great product.
Merino Wool is the only way to go
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 140lbs
I use this top every ski day, and there are a lot. Okay sometimes a wear a different one while this one is in the laundry. But lemme tell you this is my favorite. The arms are long enough I can actually use the thumb holes, no cold wrists or lower back, as the torso is slightly longer than other brands. Fits great, feels great and I can wear it a few days before the wash :)