Go over the list one more time.
- Baselayer designed to sweat in
- Merino wool is warm and incredibly functional
- Soft, water resistant, moisture-wicking, and breathable
- Full mesh back provides supreme ventilation
- Henley cut lets you regulate air flow
- Slim fit hood comfortably fits under helmet
- Thumbholes eliminate glove gap on the hill
- Slim fit hugs the body and layers comfortably
- Item #MNR002W
- Q & A
Great for winter running
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 137lbs
I love this top for winter running, it's wool but soft and thin so it wicks moisture well and keeps you warm even when you perspire. I like that you can start with the hood on and zip all the way up and as you warm up and need more ventilation you just unzip. The pattern is very flattering colors (green/navy) are fun. Would also work great for nordic or down hill skiing as a base layer. I bought the small and like it for layering, but it is a slim fit so snug against your body. Also, wool so need to careful not to dry it on high. Might have gotten a medium if I was buying again,.