Add a touch of Italian style to your ski kit this season with the Moncler Men's Rodenberg Guibbutto Jacket. Whether you're touring the resorts of the Chamonix Valley or enjoying your favorite après spot in your own hometown, this jacket will undoubtedly turn a few heads. The jacket's rugged nylon exterior shields you from mild alpine conditions, and the plush down insulation wraps you in warmth when conditions are cold. Constructed with an insulated hood, the Rodenberg shields you from stiff breezes. A powder skirt combined with a rib-knit waistband seal out drafts and lend this jacket sleek European style, so you're always ready to enjoy the snow or pose for that iconic alpine image that will hang on your wall for decades to come.
- A sleek ski jacket built for mountain towns near and far
- Down insulation ensures warmth on the coldest days
- Water-resistant shell repels light snow flurries
- Insulated hood and tall inner collar protects against wind
- Stretch cuffs with thumbholes seal out cold drafts
- Tracing its roots to the French Alps, Moncler blends style with alpine functionality
- Item #MCL0016