Versatility in disguise.
From the peaks of the Swiss Alps to the hustle and bustle of New York City, the Moncler Men's Rodenberg Camo Giubbotto Jacket assures versatility and effortless style no matter if your day calls for back-to-back meetings or an afternoon of skiing. The Rodenberg touts a mountaineering-inspired silhouette that speaks to Moncler's original designs, making it suitable for urban and country bound pursuits alike.
Additionally, the Rodenberg is fashioned with a tough, buttery nylon exterior, while the down insulation provides furnace-like fervor in the face of cool temperatures. The stretchy, internal cuffs are outfitted with thumbholes to secure warmth, and the snap placket offers wind-resistant protection, both of which gently allude to the utilitarian construction of this jacket. Not to mention, the hood and hem are fully adjustable for a personalized fit and feel, and the myriad of pockets keep necessities like your train pass or phone close at hand.
- A mountaineering-inspired jacket for skiing or casual wear
- Classic baffling offers a timeless look
- Down insulation provides furnace-like fervor
- Stretchy internal cuffs tout thumbholes for added warmth
- Snap placket is wind-resistant for added protection
- Hood and hem are fully adjustable for a personalized fit
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Item #MCL0017