Good ole sport.
From the peaks of Colorado to the valleys of Mont Blanc, the Moncler Men's Pantalone Cargo Sportivo assures steadfast style and protection. Designed specifically for resort skiing, the Pantalone features a stretch fabric construction that assures unimpeded mobility, while the weather-resistant construction ensures protection from light precipitation and mild weather alike.
The Pantalone is also equipped with body-mapped down insulation, which provides strategic insulation—meaning you stay warm in the areas that need it most. The waterproof boot gaiters at the hem seal out wind and snow, and the reinforced cuffs extend the life of your pants by protecting them from sharp ski or snowboard edges. And should the temperatures begin to rise, the inner thigh vents are designed to release excess body heat quickly, which gives you an appropriate excuse to sit down for a beer at the mid-resort lodge, should you desire it. Two thigh and two hand pockets keep necessities such as sunscreen or a resort map close at hand, and the button waist band assures a flawless, comfortable fit.
- A weather-resistant, dapper pant for resort skiing
- Stretchy shell provides unimpeded mobility
- Body-mapped down insulation provides strategic warmth
- Inner thigh vents release excess body heat quickly
- Internal boot gaiters safeguard baselayers from errant snow
- Reinforced cuffs double down on longevity
- Item #MCL0012