Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
When heritage and functionality merge.
From the immaculate, pristine conditions of Chamonix to the sea-sprayed sidewalks of San Francisco, the Moncler Men's Horn Giubbotto Jacket provides timeless style and weather-resistant protection. Inspired by Moncler's mountaineering roots, the Horn touts a utilitarian silhouette that starts with its water-resistant and tenacious polyester exterior, while the down-filled insulation provides furnace-like fervor in the face of cool temperatures.
To bolster your defense, the Horn is equipped with stretchy, internal cuffs that are complete with thumbholes, which double down on securing warmth. The two-way front zipper is protected by a wind-resistant, insulated storm flap, and the cuffs and hood are fully adjustable for personalized fit and protection. However, should the temperatures begin to rise, the Horn is outfitted with zippered underarm ventilation that assures on-the-go temperature regulation, meaning you never have to compromise protection in favor of cooling down.
- A utilitarian-inspired jacket for resort skiing or casual wear
- Water-resistant exterior is breathable and sheds light moisture
- Down insulation provides lofted, furnace-like fervor
- Stretchy internal cuffs feature thumbholes for added warmth
- Two-way front zipper is protected by wind-resistant storm flap
- Underarm ventilation assures temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close by
- Cuffs and hood are fully adjustable for a personalized fit
- Item #MCL0015
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This coat is not comfortable or warm. I only live in Michigan, I can't imagine wearing this in Alaska.