Why We Like The Moncler Grenoble Technical Leather Ski Gloves
To keep dexterity up when hunting for hidden powder stashes, we pull on the Moncler Grenoble Technical Leather Ski Gloves. The two-layer performance blend lets our hands move freely, blocks winds, and brushes off powder spray, while the ultra-soft lining manages moisture. Filled with breathable synthetic fibers, this pair helps trap heat without making our hands clammy. When temps really plummet, we slip a handwarmer inside the back-of-hand pocket for even more warmth in the backcountry.
- Alpine-ready gloves for harvesting backcountry powder
- Rugged 4-way stretch nylon for durability and mobility
- 2-layer construction for water-resistant, windproof performance
- Leather palm and fingertips enhance grip and longevity
- Synthetic insulation delivers wet-weather insulation
- Cotton blend lining provides soft, wicking comfort
- Wrist and gauntlet cinch for a snug fit that keeps snow out
- Item #MCL003Q
- [face fabric] 87% nylon, 13% elastane, [lining] (hand) 65% polyester, 35% cotton, (gauntlet) 100% nylon, [palm, fingertips] lamb leather
- Primaloft (100% polyester)
- gauntlet glove
- wrist buckle cinch, gauntlet drawcord
- Palm Grip
- lamb leather
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- back-of-hand zipper
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help