At home or abroad.
From alpine villages in the Alps to your home mountain town, the Moncler Men's Canmore Giubbotto Jacket offers unmatched warmth and style that performs well on the cobblestone streets of Chamonix and snowy sidewalks of Aspen. Constructed with a durable high-gloss shell and filled with lofty down insulation, this jacket will keep you warm when high-mountain temperatures drop well below the comfortable range. Stretch panels along the sides and sleeves ensure full range of movement, and the high collar provides extra protection to your face and neck as you brace yourself a cold and windy walk back to your chalet or out to your favorite bar.
- A lightweight and striking jacket ideal for aprés-ski wear
- High-gloss fabric with stretchy underarms and side panels
- Down insulation has an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- Waterproof zippers keep essentials dry and secure
- Interior zipper pocket with cable output
- Elasticized cuffs help seal out cold drafts
- High collar provides extra weather protection
- Item #MCL0011