Select your style & size:Select options
Automatic timekeeping with legendary toughness.
Representing an automatic upgrade to the iconic M50, the Momentum M30 Automatic Watch masterfully blends striking aesthetics with tough-wearing tenacity. It doesn't require winding or battery replacement, and it resists corrosion in wet environments, making it a favorite choice of Coast Guard and military personnel.
Its double-locking, offset, screw-down crown is rated to 300 meters, making this watch a solid choice for demanding wearers. The NH35 roto-wind, Japanese automatic movement lends precise timekeeping, powered by the daily motions of your wrist. There's a 40-hour power reserve for when it's not in use, which comes in handy for days when you'd rather leave the watch at home.
Perhaps most noticeable are the watch's sharp, teeth-like indices and arms, which pop brilliantly from the black face for reading at a moment's glance. Another cool feature is the mineral crystal case back, which allows you to view the automatic movement inside. Stainless steel bracelet links and the boldly sculpted 44mm case of 316L stainless steel ensure years of dependable wear.
- Striking automatic watch for everyday adventures
- NH35 roto-wind, Japanese-made automatic movement
- Double-locking, offset, screw-down crown rated to 300-meters
- 44-millimeter case of 316L stainless steel for toughness
- Mineral crystal display at case back (shows movement)
- Sapphire crystal face is highly resistant to scratches
- 22mm band of 316L stainless steel with solid links
- 40 hour power reserve for when it's not in use
- Item #MNM000C