Select your style & size:Select options
Charismatic appeal, uncompromising quality.
Boldly designed with a 47.5mm case of 316L stainless steel, the Momentum Deep 6 Chrono Watch isn't for the timid wearer, catching glances of admiration and constant praise everywhere you travel. It's an oversized divers watch that's both polished and premium in quality, thanks to its corrosion-resistant materials and Japanese quartz movement. The 22-millimeter rubber band offers a comfortable fit without the bulky feel of a stainless steel linked bracelet.
By far the watch's most valuable asset is the three-function chronograph and exploding date indicator, with 60-minute, 60-second, and sub-second sub-dials. The heat-tempered, anti-glare mineral crystal face means it's resistant to scratches and nicks during daily wear. As expected from a premium divers watch with a screw-down case, it's water-resistant rated to 200-meters. Momentum claims two-to-three years before a battery replacement is necessary.
- Oversized divers watch with premium build quality
- 316L stainless steel case is corrosion-resistant
- Japanese quartz analog movement for precise timekeeping
- Chronograph with 60-minute, 60-second, and sub-second sub-dials
- Exploding date indicator for quick reading and bold style
- Screw-down case is water-resistant to 200-meters
- 22mm rubber band for an uncompromising fit
- Item #MNM000D