Wildcat Tour Ski
At 116mm, the Wildcat and Wildcat Tour Skis are the fattest skis that Moment makes. Add rockers at the tip and tail, and you can keep your tips up while cruising through deep powder much easier. Despite its powder-favored profile, the Wildcat Tour has enough camber to hold an edge whenever you come across the occasional ice at the top of a chute or a wind-buffed apron. The camber and rockered tip and tail create a sidecut that initiates a moderately long turn radius that feels right on big mountains, steep lines, and open terrain.
- Moment's widest ski made lighter for backcountry alpine touring
- 116mm waist offers better flotation than any other Moment ski
- Rockered tip and tail surf soft snow and powder pleasantly
- Camber underfoot edges firm snow and bounces in and out of turns
- Poppy paulownia wood core with carbon fiber for added stiffness
- Sidewall construction increases durability and tuning
- Item #MMT003C
- Q & A
Ready for winter
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am so damn hyped on these skis. Rocker profile and flex were exactly what I was looking for, and they are crazy lightweight for being 190’s. Going to be mounting these with pivot 18’s with the CAST Freetour adapters for the ultimate resort/touring pow ski.