Select style & size:Select options
The Moment Wildcat Ski, has some big shoes to fill in replacing Moments best-selling ski of all time, the Bibby. Like its predecessor, the Wildcat is built to handle everything a pow day at your local resort can throw at you. Whether you're taking your first run of the day in top-to-bottom fresh or hopping on last chair to blast through some chunder, the Wildcat has got your back. It achieves this versatility thanks to a wide, but manageable waist, mustache rocker profile, and long turning radius.
The Wildcat's fat waist, varying from 114mm in the 164cm to 118mm in the 190cm is a little wider then most peoples daily drivers, allowing it to successfully float in deep snow and provide stability while you straight line chopped up crud and ice in your favorite chute. The Mustache rocker features early rise in the tip and tail to further help you rip the deep untouched pow and let you skip over chopped up snow at the bottom of your line. Working hand-in-hand with the early rise, camber underfoot in this profile allows you to rip groomers when the snow gets baked or simply maintain an edge on the way back to your favorite pow day lift. Finally, the long turn radius provides an extremely stable and reliable ride when at high speeds and helps prevent you from catching an edge or having your tips bounce around and chatter.
- Big mountain destroyer with a dash of freestyle influence and feel
- Wide waist provides impressive float and solid stability on landings
- Mustache rocker blends powerful edge hold with impressive float
- Long turn radius provides stability at speed and smooth turning
- Aspen and pine core creates a durable, damp, and powerful platform
- Triax fiberglass boosts torsional rigidity and in turn edge hold
- Carbon fiber laminate adds ollie potential and snappy response
- High quality sintered base helps you glide across the flats
- Item #MMT003L