Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
The Moment PB&J Ski is built to handle any conditions or terrain you can throw at it. Whether you want to ski some late season corn in your favorite chute, mob through open pow fields after a decent storm, or learn switch 9's in the park, this ski is the tool for the job.
In order to excel in all of these different environments, the PB&J is equipped with Moment's signature Mustache Rocker. This profile gets its name from the mustache look of camber underfoot and rocker in the tip and tail. This combination provides excellent edge control and carving on firm snow and in the park, while still encouraging flotation in deep snow and the ability to power through chopped up chunder. In addition to the float, the tapered tip shape and early rise tip and tail allow these versatile sticks to pivot and turn on a dime when you are in tight trees or find yourself over a big ole' pile of rocks you didn't expect to find.
Under the hood the PB&J does not disappoint; fiberglass laminates and carbon-fiber stringers give these planks plenty of lateral and tip-to-tail stiffness, while the poppy, light, and lively aspen and pine core provides a stable, playful platform that performs wherever you find yourself riding. Meanwhile UHMW sidewalls, 2.2mm steel edges, and sintered Durasurf bases create a durable ride that can deal with rail sliding and rock bashing from opening day until the end of the season.
- Park killer that won't hold you back anywhere on the mountain
- 101mm waist is quick edge to edge and nimble on rails
- Mustache rocker blends forgiveness, edgle hold, and pop
- Short turn radius helps you quickly initiate turns for control
- Aspen and pine combine to give you a poppy and powerful platform
- Triaxial fiberglass boosts torsional rigidity for stable edges
- Carbon fiber adds pop and response for technical park riding
- Beefed up edges handle years of abuse from rails, jibs, and rocks
- Item #MMT003H