Meridian Tour Ski
A lighter, touring-specific version of Moment's beloved Meridian 107, the Men's Meridian Tour Ski has all the tools for downhill fun without weighing you down on the skintrack. Coming in at just over 7 pounds per pair in the 181-centimeter size, you'll have plenty of juice left in the legs to style your line—and then go back up for another lap. Its rockered profile and 107-millimeter waist provide plenty of float and nimbleness in powder, but still maintains efficiency on icy skintracks, thanks to the gradual shape of the rocker.
The Meridian Tour's lightweight paulownia wood core gives it a poppy, responsive feel on the descent, yet provides enough dampening for a stable ride. Carbon and fiberglass keep the torsionally stiff for efficient power transfer, and high-quality UHMW sidewalls deliver a confidence-inspiring edge hold should you encounter any unexpectedly firm snow.
- Touring-specific ski for exploring new lines
- 107mm waist plows through soft snow
- Fully rockered profile adds float in powder and easy turn initiation
- Lightweight wood core gives a playful yet damp feel
- UHMW sidewalls ensure a reliable edge hold on firmer snow
- Carbon and fiberglass deliver stiffness and stability without sacrificing weight
- Item #MMT002Y