Take that freeride fun to the backside.
Don't let the name scare you away, Moment's Deathwish 106 Tour Ski is anything but morbid. A slimmed down, lightweight version of the already popular Deathwish, these planks tackle the skin track and subsequent pillow lines with equal prowess and determination.
The paulownia and ash wood core blends a lively feel with vibration damping to cut chatter through crud, and the carbon fiber and triaxial fiberglass laminates maintain torsional rigidity and pop without the weight. The versatile 106mm waist drops powdery pillow stacks likes the pros, while camber underfoot and sidewalls let you lay it down with control and stability when the going gets firm.
- A freeride ski for ultimate backcountry fun
- 106mm waist floats in powder and carves firm snow
- Rockered profile sails through the soft stuff
- Paulownia and ash wood core is light and lively
- Triaxial fiberglass and carbon fiber stringers are light and stiff
- Sidewalls let you lay it down on hardpack
- Moment skis are made in the USA
- Item #MMT002H