Commander 98 Ski
Say goodbye to speed limits and pay no attention to trail maps when you click into the easily controlled, solidly constructed Moment Commander 98 Ski. This directional all mountain ski boasts a 98mm waist that can handle any terrain you find at a resort and can even skip through deep pow with relative ease, while still going from edge to edge easily on hard pack. To further boost the versatile performance these sticks are bent into Moments Front Rocker profile which is a mix of camber underfoot, a solid amount of rocker in the tip, and subtle rocker in the tail. This combination drives power to your edges for increased edge hold when you need it, lets you float through pow and skip over crud with a directional feel, and still lets you break the edge free for quick slashes and micro adjustments when you are riding tight trees.
To back up this solid control the Commander 98 boasts a beefed up construction that can handle your hard charging day after day. At the center of this construction lies a full length aspen and ash core that creates a lively and responsive yet damp ride. Around that core, multiple layers of fiberglass and two layers of titanal provide a consistent flex and boost response as well as add to the dampness. Finally a full length sidewall helps with edge hold at speed and the 4001 Durasurf base is fast and extremely durable so you don't have to stress when you uncover some rocks.
- Versatile resort ski that will not back down from anything
- 98mm waist can handle anything you throw at it and is quick on edge
- Front rocker profile rides like a directional but still slashes
- Medium length turn radius is stable at speed yet nimble when needed
- Two sheets of titanal stiffens up the ski for high speed control
- Aspen and ash wood core provides a responsive but damp ride
- Full length UHMW sidewalls provide exceptional edge hold
- 4001 Durasurf sintered base glides well and holds up all year
- Item #MMT002U