Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Toddler Girls' Snowsuits we have in stock.View Similar Products
Ski days with your little one are comprised of a run down the bunny hill followed by snow angels and a ride on the sled before you can coax her downhill on skis again. So when you need to prepare for a full day in the snow, reach for the Molo Toddler Girls' Polar Snowsuit. Made with a waterproof, breathable fabric and critically taped seams, this snowsuit protects your little bunny from wind and moisture while she learns to play in the snow. Thinsulate insulation and a fleece lining give the snowsuit plenty of warmth, so she won't fuss due to the cold.
Additionally, Molo equipped the Polar Snowsuit with a number of functional features to keep your girl comfortable. Its allover botanical print and iconic star reflectors ensure she stays visible when scooting around in low light conditions on the mountain or sledding hill. A removable hood provides extra weather protection and ensures wearing versatility. Storm flaps at the legs seal out snow, while rubber stirrups at the feet keep her pant legs from riding up whether she's practicing her pizzas on the ski hill or chasing the dog around the backyard.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A bright and playful snowsuit for toddler girls
- Waterproof, breathable fabric keeps her dry and comfortable
- Thinsulate insulation traps heat to ensure she stays warm
- Fleece at the back, seat, knees, neck, and hood
- Critically taped seams helps seal out moisture
- Removable hood provides additional weather protection
- Storm flaps at legs bolster defense against snow
- Reflective stars and piping for added visibility
- Item #MOL000E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I bought the Molo Botanic Snowsuit for my four year old daughter. Not only does it fit well, but it keeps her warm. Highly recommend the Molo Snowsuit.