While the occasional meltdown is bound to happen, give those cranky cold weather tantrums a run for their money with a little help from the Molo Toddler Girls' Hopla Jacket. Made from highly water-resistant fabric, this jacket helps keep her dry whether she's just figuring out how to cruise down the bunny hill or chasing Fido around the snowy backyard.
Thinsulate insulation and a soft fleece lining work together to retain warmth, so she'll be able to play outside longer. The Hopla is designed with a removable hood to keep her head protected when the snow starts to fall. An asymmetrical zipper provides easy on and off while protecting her chin from chafing. Elastic cuffs seal out cold, and star reflectors on the sleeves and back provided increased visibility in the dark.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A bright jacket for skiing and other winter play
- Breathable, highly water-resistant construction for comfort
- Thinsulate insulation provides exceptional warmth
- Fleece lining for cozy comfort
- Critically taped seams bolster defense
- Removable hood for wearing versatility
- Star reflectors offer increased visibility
- Item #MOL0005