Hang those toes.
Paying tribute to the days of surfing when hanging ten was at the forefront of progression, the Modern Surfboards Retro PU Longboard is a modern take on an old school design. Wide and incredibly stable, this longboard is all about glide, flow, and trimming down the line in classic style.
Long parallel rails create a huge, stable platform to stand and walk along the board, and the full rounded nose allows you to ride the nose and bring some vintage moves to your local break. Moderately flat entry rock allows fast paddling and flowing down-the-line trim speed, a flat section in the middle adds effortless glide, and slight lift in the tail enhances turning ability. A vee through the belly and tail allows smooth rail-to-rail transitions, and forgiving 60/40 rails provide bite on the wave face. If you want to take it back to the golden days of surfing, this is the board for you.
- Traditional longboard shape with modern updates
- Polyurethane construction provides a strong, responsive ride
- Forgiving 60/40 rails bite the wave and initiate smooth turns
- Moderately flat entry rocker turns fast and maintains glide
- Full rounded nose is ideal for riding the nose
- Designed for all skill levels in waves 1-6ft
- Item #MDS000C