Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Love Child PU Surfboard
Legend has it the Modern Surfboards Love Child PU Hybrid Surfboard washed ashore after a longboard and a shortboard collided on a massive wave. The result is a versatile cruiser that combines the stability of a longboard with the maneuverability of a shortboard, helping you to catch more waves without sacrificing performance. A longboard outline up front creates a huge stable zone under the front foot and chest to help you catch waves early and ride towards the nose, while the tapered pin tail maintains maneuverability and enhances control in bigger, steeper surf. The low rocker helps the board glide effortlessly into waves and maintains down-the-line speed and acceleration once you're up.
- Playful surfboard paddles well and turns easy
- Low rocker profile glides easily into waves
- Subtle lift in the tail allows for smooth turns
- Pronounced vee-double concave increases maneuverability
- Resin tints, rail laps, and a gloss finish ensure a one of a kind aesthetic
- Item #MDS0007
- 6ft, 6ft 4in, 6ft 8in, 7ft, 7ft 6in
- low rocker, subtle tail lift
- pin tail
- [6ft] 2.75in, [6ft 4in] 2.87in, [6ft 8in] 3in, [7ft] 3.12in, [7ft 6in] 3.25in
- [6ft] 38.6L, [6ft 4in] 42.6L, [6ft 8in] 47.6L, [7ft] 52.6L, [7ft 6in] 58.6L
- 2+1, single, quad
- Fins Included
- 1 7.5in Modern
- Recommended Use
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.