Why We Like The Love Child PU Surfboard
Legend has it the Modern Surfboards Love Child PU Hybrid Surfboard washed ashore after a longboard and a shortboard collided on a massive wave. The result is a versatile cruiser that combines the stability of a longboard with the maneuverability of a shortboard, helping you to catch more waves without sacrificing performance. A longboard outline up front creates a huge stable zone under the front foot and chest to help you catch waves early and ride towards the nose, while the tapered pin tail maintains maneuverability and enhances control in bigger, steeper surf. The low rocker helps the board glide effortlessly into waves and maintains down-the-line speed and acceleration once you're up.
- Playful surfboard paddles well and turns easy
- Low rocker profile glides easily into waves
- Subtle lift in the tail allows for smooth turns
- Pronounced vee-double concave increases maneuverability
- Resin tints, rail laps, and a gloss finish ensure a one of a kind aesthetic
- Item #MDS0007
- 6ft, 6ft 4in, 6ft 8in, 7ft, 7ft 6in
- low rocker, subtle tail lift
- pin tail
- [6ft] 2.75in, [6ft 4in] 2.87in, [6ft 8in] 3in, [7ft] 3.12in, [7ft 6in] 3.25in
- [6ft] 38.6L, [6ft 4in] 42.6L, [6ft 8in] 47.6L, [7ft] 52.6L, [7ft 6in] 58.6L
- 2+1, single, quad
- Fins Included
- 1 7.5in Modern
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
September 5, 2020
What is the total of the three sides( Product Dimensions) of this product when it is delivered ? Please tell me the weight.
March 26, 2019
What is the width of the board at its widest point? Would this be a good board for a beginner kid whose moving past a soft top, is 4’8” and weighs 75 pounds? He’s tried my 9’ longboard but it’s too wide for him to paddle and too difficult for him to turn.